Blugold Athletics Tickets
Download 2011-12 Ticket Brochure and Order Form
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire athletics program charges admission for football, volleyball, men's and women's basketball, men's and women's ice hockey, wrestling, gymnastics plus WIAC, NCHA and NCAA postseason events. There are no regular season charges for tennis, golf, cross country, track, softball, swimming and diving and soccer. A reminder that season passes are only good for regular season events. Special ticket prices are used for all WIAC, NCHA and NCAA postseason events.
SINGLE GAME ADMISSIONS – REGULAR SEASON EVENTS ONLY
- Football, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball and Men's Hockey – $8 Adults, $6 UW-Eau Claire Faculty/Staff and Seniors (62 and up), $4 Youth/non-UW-Eau Claire students
- Volleyball, Women's Hockey, Women's Gymnastics, Wrestling – $4 Adults, UWEau Claire Faculty/Staff, Seniors (62 and up), $2 Youth/non-UW-Eau Claire students
- To order single game tickets in advance, call the UW-Eau Claire Service Center at
(715) 836-3727 or 1-800-949-UWEC
BLUGOLD ATHLETICS – GREAT ENTERTAINMENT FOR A GREAT VALUE
Several options exist for purchasing admissions from single game tickets to All Sports passes (good for every regular season event in every sport) to individual sport season passes to books of general admission tickets.
| BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – RESERVED SEATING SEASON PASSES IN FOOTBALL, MEN'S BASKETBALL, WOMEN'S BASKETBALL
AND MEN'S HOCKEY
RESERVED SEATING SEASON PASS BENEFITS
- You will be assigned one of the best seats in the venue that will be saved for you
every game regardless of what time you arrive.
- Use of a Blugold Stadium chair for your assigned seat so you can sit in comfort.
- You leave the chair for our staff to pick up after the game.
- You no longer have to remember to bring your own chair!
TWO TYPES OF ALL SPORTS PASSES
- All Sports General Admission ($120) allows for general admission with no special seating to all regular season athletics events.
- All Sports Gold ($150) works like the All Sports G.A. but provides reserved seats in football, men's and women's basketball, and men's hockey.
Both offer great savings over purchasing individual tickets or sport season passes AND you can attend any or all of our 63 regular season events!
FOOTBALL RESERVED SEASON PASS
- The reserved seat area will be the middle section of the main stadium between the 40 yard lines, Row R, Seats 6-45; Rows M, N, P (P is the highest) Seats 1-23 and 28-45.
- Previous All Sports Gold and Football season ticket holders have until August 10th to renew and upgrade to the new reserved seating option before new passes are assigned.
BASKETBALL RESERVED SEATS
- The reserved seat area will be the east bleachers behind the score table, Rows A through M (M is top), Seats 23-41.
- Previous season ticket holders have until October 1 to renew the same seats they received last year.
- All Sports Gold passes will have priority on new seating followed by dual basketball passes and then new men's or women's basketball only season passes.
- Previous season ticket holders who increase their order will be treated as new season ticket orders.
- If you are a men's basketball season ticket holder only or a women's basketball season ticket holder, you may attend both games of a doubleheader but may only be able to sit in your reserved seat during either the men's game or women's game, depending upon your pass. During the other game, you may sit in any open general admission area.
- Doubleheaders will continue to be the norm for Saturday conference basketball games but this year the women will play first at 3 p.m. and the men second at 5 p.m.
- If you attend the first game of a doubleheader, you must pay the doubleheader price.
- If you attend the men's game only, you can buy a single game ticket and be admitted once the women's game is finished.
HOCKEY RESERVED SEASON PASS
- The reserved seat area will be the bleacher section between the blue lines, Rows B and D (D is higher), Seats 1-18.
- Previous All Sports Gold and Hockey season ticket holders have until October 1 to renew and upgrade to the new reserved seating option.
SPECIAL RATES — BRING SOMEBODY WITH YOU TO THE GAME!
- For mid-week basketball, a second ticket of equal or lesser value can be purchased at 50 percent of face value.
SPECIAL EVENTS — 2 GAMES FOR THE PRICE OF 1!
- Each day of the Eau Claire Holiday Classic (men's basketball) and Tip Off Tournament (women's basketball) will be treated as single game admissions, which means watching a doubleheader with a single game ticket.
- Include 12 undated general admission tickets which can be used for any regular season event in any sport.
- An entire book can be used for a single game or for 12 separate events.
- Basketball doubleheaders require two book tickets unless you attend the second game only.
- Book tickets are not valid for any postseason event.
- These tickets are for single events and must be purchased by a single person at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled event.
- Adult tickets are $4 each for groups of 25 or more for football, men's or women's basketball and men's hockey. Adult tickets for women's hockey, gymnastics, wrestling and volleyball are $3 each.
- Youth ticket rate (for ages 5-17) is $2 each for groups of 10 or more, with chaperones admitted for $4 each with the group for football, men's or women's basketball and men's hockey. Youth tickets for women's hockey, gymnastics, wrestling and volleyball are $1 each with $3 for each chaperone.
- Group tickets are sold based on availability.
- Contact Derek Brehm in the University Service Center by phone at 715-836-5049 or e-mail at email@example.com to reserve your group tickets today!
- Special Youth Days (12th grade and under) are scheduled throughout the year for most sports.
- FREE ADMISSION to two youths with an accompanying paid adult.
- Please check schedules and news media for the time and dates.